Ignition! Youth Coach Training Programme May 2021
May 1 at 10:00am - May 29 at 2:00pm£1250
Making a difference in the lives of young people is so needed but where the heck to begin?
- What kind of young people do I want to work with?
- What age am I most comfortable with?
- Do I want to work with hard to reach young people or those who are doing well and could do better?
- Do I want to build mental health or give them career direction?
If you are anything like me, it’s frustrating figuring out where to start and where you want to go. I just knew I was passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of the young people around me who were struggling with so many aspects of modern, digital life. I had no experience of working with young people and no clue where to begin.
I looked for some experience by doing some volunteer work in a youth charity and discovered that I connected with young people in a way that took me by surprise. That was awesome! However, the skills that they were teaching me were just not impactful enough for the teens I was working with. They were a bit outdated, a bit wishy washy and, to be frank, just didn’t get to the heart of the matter enough to transform lives quickly. I had no time for that – our kids deserve way more effective tools and need them fast!
I was on a mission to find the best methods, skills, strategies, empowerment processes and coaching skills to bring a more impactful, powerful and courageous program to our youth. And – it had to be fun, engaging, quirky, and playful both for me to deliver and for the young people to enjoy being a part of. Transformation can totally be fun! I had a blast creating this whole Ignition! program and seeing young lives light up along the way, and now I want to share this powerful program with you so that you can do exactly the same.
By the end of the course you will go from student to confident youth coach. You’ll be able to use the program to coach individuals and to run group programs. You’ll learn all about our fun personality profiles, how to empower young people to shine in this world no matter where they began or what life has thrown their way, and set them on a positive path for their future lives, relationships and career choices. Lastly, you won’t need to worry about resources, we’ll give you access to them on our Ignition! platform and you’ll get all the support you need from our mentors and coach community.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn to coach with impact and really make a difference but you aren’t sure how to do that or where to begin.
- You have some experience working with young people and you’re excited to expand your skills to make a bigger impact.
- you’re looking for a clear and engaging framework to follow with a big bag of tools, games and fun to dive into any time you need them.
The important information:
- Five Sessions
- Every Saturday from May 1st
- Four hours each – 10am to 2pm GMT
- Cost: £1250 pp